If you’re not an American citizen then using a VPN lets you sign up and watch anywhere in the world. So you can watch YouTube TV in Canada, the UK, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Brazil or anywhere else.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Japan?
Like most popular TV streaming services, YouTube TV geo-blocks its content. This means you can only watch from a specific country—in this case, the US. If you try to access your favorite TV channels outside the US, you’ll see the following message: “Sorry, but YouTube TV is not available in your area just yet.”
Is YouTube TV available internationally?
You can’t access any programs on YouTube TV while traveling internationally.
Can I use a VPN with YouTube TV?
If you want to watch YouTube TV from outside the US, a VPN can make this possible. It will let you connect to a US server, which will allow you to bypass YouTube’s geo-restrictions. A good VPN can unblock all kinds of content, so you’ll never run out of new shows to stream.
How do I spoof my location on YouTube TV?
How to Bypass YouTube TV Location Requirements
- Download the GPS Spoofing Software. …
- Connect your phone to your computer. …
- Select your device from the menu options. …
- Search and select a new desired location. …
- Disconnect the phone and use as needed.
What countries is YouTube TV available in?
YouTube TV is currently only available in USA. So, if you try accessing the streaming platform outside the region, you will receive an error message: “Live local networks and video on demand aren’t available in this country.”
How do I use VPN on YouTube?
How to Watch YouTube Using a VPN
- Subscribe to a YouTube-capable VPN provider. (NordVPN is my VPN of choice.)
- Install the provider’s VPN app(s) on your device(s).
- Log into the VPN service.
- Select a server in the country where your desired YouTube content is available.
- Load the YouTube website or app and start viewing!
Which free VPN is best?
The best free VPN for 2021:
- ProtonVPN Free. Our #1 free VPN – unlimited data allowance without paying a cent. …
- Hotspot Shield Free VPN. Easy-to-use free VPN that gets you started in an instant. …
- Windscribe free. Super secure with a generous data cap. …
- TunnelBear. Protecting your identity with ease. …
- Speedify. …
How does YouTube TV know my location?
YouTube TV uses your internet connection to find your location and offer you the correct local content. If we can’t find where you are, you’ll get an alert that YouTube TV doesn’t have access. You’ll be asked—either by your web browser or mobile device—to allow YouTube TV to identify your location.
How do I get a VPN?
Setting up a VPN in Android
- Head into Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced > VPN (you should see a little key icon). …
- If you happen to be setting this up on a new phone, or if you haven’t yet set a screen lock or password, Google will prompt you to first set one for your phone. …
- Now create your VPN profile.
Is VPN legal?
Verdict: VPNs Are Legal in the US
Remember, any illegal activity conducted over a VPN remains just as illegal – whatever country you’re in – and using a VPN to access geo-restricted content produced by any given streaming platform may violate its terms of service.
Does ExpressVPN work with YouTube TV?
ExpressVPN is a quick and easy way to get a U.S. IP address to watch YouTube TV securely from anywhere. Use the ExpressVPN browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, or Edge to access YouTube TV at home or on the go.
How do I get around YouTube TV VPN detection?
How to Fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Error [Quick Guide]
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
Can I use YouTube TV in two locations?
Family group members can use YouTube TV on up to three separate devices at the same time. If one member is watching on both a computer and a mobile device, it counts as two of the three available devices.
Does YouTube TV use GPS or IP?
YouTube TV will use your IP address and your device’s location services (GPS, nearby Wi-Fi) to determine your current location. Your current location determines which local and regional channels you can watch, regardless of your home area.