How do I change the language on Internet Explorer 11?
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Languages.
- In the Language Preference dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Language dialog box, select a language from the list, and then click OK.
How do I change my browser to English?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages. Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I change the language in Internet Explorer 9?
How to Change Language Internet Explorer 9
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click Languages, under the General tab.
- Click Add…
- Select the language you would like to add.
- Click OK.
How do I change my MSN language?
When you click on the Settings icon, a window will open that allows you to change the configuration of your program. Look for the Change language and content option and select a new language and content combination.
How do I change the display language in Windows 10?
Manage display language settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.
How do I change from Japanese to English on funimation?
Here’s how to do it on your computer:
- Open the Funimation app or visit the Funimation website.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the My Account section.
- Select “Preferences.”
- Press “Video Settings.” The first option should be “Language.”
- Choose the language you prefer.
- Press “Save.” If you don’t, changes won’t be applied.
How do I change Windows 8 from Japanese to English?
Windows (8, 8.1, 10) – Changing the Display Language
- Right click on the start button in the lower right corner and click Control Panel. …
- Click language. …
- Click Add a Language.
- Select the language that you would like to add and click Add.
How do I change my Internet Explorer region?
Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel. Click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Regional and Language Options. The Regional and Language Options dialog box appears.
Where is my language setting?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
The Navigator language property is used for returning the browser’s language version. It is a read-only property and it returns a string representing the language version of the browser. Some of the possible language codes are : en-US.
How do I get my browser back to normal?
Reset Google Chrome – Windows
- Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
- Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.
How do I translate a web page to English?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I change my browser settings?
Change your search settings
On your Android phone or tablet, go to google.com. Settings. Choose your search settings. At the bottom, click Save.