How do I change the language setting on YouTube?
You can change the language of your uploaded video if it’s been incorrectly set.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- At the bottom of the page, click SHOW MORE.
- Choose the video’s language from the Video language section and Save.
What happens if you change YouTube country?
Changing your content location on YouTube may make some videos unavailable in your area. If you want to access videos that are unavailable in your region, you’ll need to use a proxy service instead of changing your YouTube country.
Why is my YouTube in a different language?
You may have changed the language. Check to see if you did this first. … To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language.
Where are the settings on YouTube?
There are many settings you can change on YouTube. If you select your profile picture in the top-right corner of any YouTube page and select Settings, you’ll get to the account settings page.
How do I change my country on YouTube 2021?
You can change your YouTube location settings in the YouTube app.
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Tap Location.
- Select your country.
How do I unblock YouTube in my country?
How to unblock YouTube videos in your country – the easy way
- Get a reliable VPN. …
- Download, and install the app.
- Connect to a server in the correct region. …
- Make sure your traffic is being routed through your VPN. …
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to unblock. …
- Click on the video you want to watch.
Which countries have banned YouTube?
- South Sudan[citationneeded]
- North Korea.
Which country is best for YouTube channel?
When it comes to all-time subscribers, the United States once again holds the top spot, over two billion total subscribers across its top 100 channels. India, the United Kingdom, and Brazil also rank highly.
How do you target other countries on YouTube?
To help reach a more global audience, you can use automatic captions, manually add translations, or use third-party tools and services.
- Maintain one channel with content in multiple languages. …
- Create separate channels for different languages. …
- Create one global channel and supporting local channels.
How do I turn off other languages on YouTube?
Using the Mobile Web browser
- Open YouTube mobile on your phone’s web browser.
- Tap on Menu. …
- Tap on Settings. …
- Scroll down then tap on Languages. …
- The resulting window should show a selection of languages, ranked by preference. …
- Once you have set a language, navigate away from this screen, or tap Home.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How can I change the audio language of a video?
Change audio language & subtitle settings
- At the bottom or top right of your video player, tap Show closed captions and audio .
- Under “Audio” or “Subtitles,” select a language.