E: What are your hobbies? J: shumi wa nan desu ka?
What is shumi wa nan desu ka?
shumi wa nan desu ka. = What is your hobby? E.g. 趣味は水泳です。 shumi wa suiei desu.
How do you say my hobbies are?
How to Answer “What are Your Hobbies?”
- Tell your hobbies with passion! …
- Hobbies can be the key to your personality. …
- Keep your explanation short and crisp. …
- Connect your hobbies with your job. …
- Explain how your hobbies make you a better person. …
- Don’t mention anything political or controversial. …
- Never say you have no hobbies.
How do you say basketball in hiragana?
バスケットボール (basukettobōru) basketball (noun)
What is the meaning of koto in Japanese?
1) Using “koto” as its dictionary definitions of “thing,” “matter,” “incident,” “circumstance,” etc. “Koto” can be used in a variety of situations to generally mean “thing(s).” For example: する事がありません。 Suru koto ga arimasen. There is nothing to do, as in “I’m bored”.
How do I introduce my hobbies?
How to answer “What are your hobbies and interests?”
- Identify the extracurricular activity. …
- Highlight your skills, qualities or values. …
- Relate the hobby or interest directly to the company. …
- Use an example to show skills, qualities or values in action.
What is your Favourite hobby?
My Special Hobby
My favourite hobby is watching TV. Whenever I have free time, I love watching Television. It never obstructs my studies. Hobbies help us to expand our knowledge, and it teaches us several things. … Watching different useful stuff on TV enhances my knowledge horizons and gives me lots of joy.
How do you ask hobbies in English?
These are some conversation questions about hobbies:
- What’s your hobby?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What do you do for fun?
- Can you make money while doing something you really like?
- How much time do you spend doing things you love?
- Do you have any dangerous hobby?
- Do you have any expensive hobby?
What is interest and hobbies?
Hobbies vs. … Hobbies and interests are closely related but may not always be the same. Hobbies are activities that you engage in, while interests are passive ideas or topics. For example, you might list “international travel” as a hobby if it’s something you do regularly.
What is your hobby meaning?
A hobby is an activity that you enjoy doing in your spare time. My hobbies are letter writing, football, music, photography, and tennis. Synonyms: pastime, relaxation, leisure pursuit, sideline More Synonyms of hobby.
Is playing video games a hobby?
Yes, video games are indeed considered a hobby, since you play then in your free time. As a matter of fact, anything you do in your free time that you enjoy doing can be considered a hobby.
What is tennis called in Japan?
The beginning of Tennis in Japan, however, looks quite different from its formation across the globe. Because at the time of the introduction of the sport to Japan, rackets and balls were imported and expensive. So the country invented the unique Japanese version of the game called soft tennis.
How do you say baseball in Japan?
In Japanese, baseball is commonly called 野球 (やきゅう; yakyū), combining the characters for field and ball.
Is basketball popular in Japan?
Especially since the emergence of Yuta Tabuse and Takuya Kawamura, basketball has received a recent revival and become a popular sport in Japan. The Japan national basketball team won the FIBA Asia Championship twice and has qualified for the event 25 out of 26 times.