What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What is the coolest Japanese name?
Popular Baby Names , origin japanese
|Aiko||beloved one, little love||Japanese|
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What Japanese name means blood moon?
Total lunar eclipse in Japanese is 皆既月食 or kaiki gesshoku. Atmospheric conditions sometimes make the moon look red, and that’s figuratively called “blood moon.” You might have also heard the Japanese word あかつきakatsuki in passing.
What is a good anime name?
If you are an anime lover, consider giving your daughter a unique anime name.
Nature-inspired anime girls
- Chinatsu: A thousand summers. …
- Fubuki: Snowstorm. …
- Kanna: Summer waves. …
- Miyako: Beautiful night. …
- Moriko: Forest. …
- Nagisa: Beach or water’s edge.
What’s the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
Is Kiyoko a girl’s name?
Kiyoko (きよこ, キヨコ) is a feminine Japanese given name.
What name means dark in Japanese?
Kuragari (Japanese origin) meaning “darkness”.
What is a good Japanese girl name?
The most popular Japanese baby girl names
- Himari (陽葵) Meaning: “good hollyhock”
- Hina (陽菜) Meaning: “good vegetables, edible greens”
- Yua (結愛) Meaning: “binding love and affection”
- Sakura (咲良) Meaning: “cherry blossoms”
- Ichika (一千花) Meaning: “one thousand flowers”
- Akari (丹梨) …
- Sara (冴咲) …
- Yui (佑泉)
What is a good Japanese name?
Japanese Names for Boys
- Asahi. In Japanese, this boy’s name means “sunlight.”
- Haru. This name means “spring.”
- Akio. This Japanese name means “bright.”
- Haruto. Haruto means “flying.”
- Akira. In the Japanese language, Akira means “wisdom.”
- Hinata. The meaning of this Japanese name is “towards the sun.”
- Botan. …
What is a popular Japanese name?
In 2019, the top three boys’ names were 蓮 (Ren), followed by 湊 (Minato), and 陽翔 (Haruto), while the top three for girls were 陽葵 (Himari), 芽依(Mei), and 凛 (Rin). The three most popular readings of kanji for boys’ names were Haruto, followed by Sōta, and Minato. For girls, Mei, Himari, and Yui were in the top three.
What Japanese name means sky?
Sora: This Japanese nature name meaning “sky” is technically unisex but more frequently given to boys.
What Japanese name means fire?
Kaki (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
What are cute nicknames in Japanese?
Cute Japanese Nicknames
- 旦那 (danna) – “Hubby”
- 旦那さん (dannasan) – “Hubby”, but the -san, in this case, adds cuteness.
- 嫁 (yome) – “wifey” or “bride”
- 夫 (otto) – “Husband”
- 妻 or 奥さん (tsuma or okusan) – “Wife”
- ダーリン (darin) – “darling”
- ハニー (hanii) – “honey”