What is a badass Japanese name for a boy?
Totally Awesome Anime Boy Names
|Kenta||Healthy, Strong, thick, big||Japanese|
|Kiyoshi||Bright, shining, clear||Japanese|
What are some manly Japanese names?
Pages in category “Japanese masculine given names”
- Akihito (given name)
What is the coolest Japanese name?
Popular Baby Names , origin japanese
|Aiko||beloved one, little love||Japanese|
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What Japanese name means sun?
Haru is a Japanese name that means sun or sunlight. The meaning sun or sunlight is created when Haru is written 陽. Haru can also be made with different kanji, and other popular forms are 春 which means springtime, and 晴, which means clear, sunny.
What is a good anime name?
If you are an anime lover, consider giving your daughter a unique anime name.
Nature-inspired anime girls
- Chinatsu: A thousand summers. …
- Fubuki: Snowstorm. …
- Kanna: Summer waves. …
- Miyako: Beautiful night. …
- Moriko: Forest. …
- Nagisa: Beach or water’s edge.
Is Itsuki a boy name?
Itsuki (いつき, イツキ) is a Japanese given name, which can also be used as a surname.
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
What is the best Japanese name?
In 2019, the top three boys’ names were 蓮 (Ren), followed by 湊 (Minato), and 陽翔 (Haruto), while the top three for girls were 陽葵 (Himari), 芽依(Mei), and 凛 (Rin). The three most popular readings of kanji for boys’ names were Haruto, followed by Sōta, and Minato. For girls, Mei, Himari, and Yui were in the top three.
Is Akira a boy name?
Akira (あきら, アキラ) is a given name present in a few languages. It is a unisex Japanese given name that is predominantly used for males.
Akira (given name)
|Gender||Unisex, but predominantly Male Unisex|
|Meaning||many different meanings depending on the kanji used Sunlight|
What Japanese boy name means fire?
Hijiri (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
This is a popular boys’ name in Japan.
What are cute Japanese nicknames?
Cute Japanese Nicknames
- 旦那 (danna) – “Hubby”
- 旦那さん (dannasan) – “Hubby”, but the -san, in this case, adds cuteness.
- 嫁 (yome) – “wifey” or “bride”
- 夫 (otto) – “Husband”
- 妻 or 奥さん (tsuma or okusan) – “Wife”
- ダーリン (darin) – “darling”
- ハニー (hanii) – “honey”
What Japanese name means sky?
Sora: This Japanese nature name meaning “sky” is technically unisex but more frequently given to boys.
What Japanese name means love?
Ai is one of the uncommon names in Japanese meaning “love”. The other variations of the name are Aina, Airi, Aiko and Aiho.
What Japanese name means shy?
58. Kioshi (Japanese origin) (M/F), meaning ‘pure and quiet’. 59. Lajila (Indian origin) (F), a girl’s name that means ‘shy’.