11. Akahana — meaning: a red bright flower. 12. Akane — meaning: brilliant red. 13.
What girl name means red?
Girl names that mean red
- Crimson – English, deep, purplish red color.
- Rosie – English, red roses.
- Poppy – English, reddish, orange flowers.
- Ruby – English, gemstone.
- Roisin – Irish, little rose.
- Cherry – English, type of fruit.
- Autumn – English, the fall season and associated colors.
- Corsen – Welsh, a reed plant.
What Japanese name means red flower?
Akahana – Japanese name meaning “bright red flower”.
What Japanese name means deep red?
Akane is the Japanese word for deep red.
What Japanese girl name means blood?
Ayuna (Japanese origin), the name means “bloody” or “red”.
Is Crimson a girl name?
The name Crimson is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means Dark Red Color.
Which name means red?
For generations, the name Scarlett has been used by parents around the planet. The name means scarlet or red.
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
a-ki-ra. Origin:Japanese. Popularity:1889. Meaning:bright, clear, ideal.
What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What Japanese girl name means fire?
Kazuya (Japanese origin) meaning ‘fire’.
It is one of the popular Japanese girl names meaning fire.
What Japanese girl name means moon?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月).
What words describe red?
- scarlet, vermilion, ruby, ruby red, ruby-coloured, cherry, cherry red, cerise, cardinal, carmine, wine, wine red, wine-coloured, claret, claret red, claret-coloured, blood red.
- flame, flaming, coral, cochineal, rose, rosy.
- brick red, maroon, rusty, foxy, rufous.
- literary damask, vermeil.
What Japanese girl name means angel?
No, you don’t want a common name – we get that. This is why we’ve compiled a list of Japanese girl names with meanings, especially for you!
235 Japanese Baby Girl Names With Meanings.
|Japanese baby girl names||Meaning|
|Aya||An angel who knows magic|
|Ayaka||A coloured flower; scented|
What is the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
What Japanese name means fire?
Kaki (Japanese origin) means “fire”.