What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is the Japanese name for pretty?
Pretty in Japanese – 綺麗な
It’s more common to write this word in hiragana than kanji, but both are used.
What Japanese girl name means pretty?
Akina, a unique name for females in Japanese means “spring flower or spring leaves”. This beautiful Japanese female name means “beautiful” or “beautiful” or “brilliantly coloured flower or a fragrant flower or brilliantly colourful summer”. The name has other variations such as Ayae, Ayaka and Ayako.
What is the rarest Japanese girl name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
Is Akira a girl name?
Akira (あきら, アキラ) is a given name present in a few languages. It is a unisex Japanese given name that is predominantly used for males.
Akira (given name)
|Gender||Unisex, but predominantly Male Unisex|
|Meaning||many different meanings depending on the kanji used Sunlight|
What Japanese name means fairy?
Yōsei (Japanese: 妖精, lit. “bewitching spirit”) is a Japanese word that is generally synonymous with the English term fairy (フェアリー). Today, this word usually refers to spirits from Western legends, but occasionally it may also denote a creature from native Japanese folklore.
Is Tokyo a girl name?
The name Tokyo is primarily a gender-neutral name of Japanese origin that means Eastern Capital’.
What does the name Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.
What is the cutest Japanese word?
- Kawaii (Japanese: かわいい or 可愛い, IPA: [kaɰaiꜜi]; ‘lovely’, ‘loveable’, ‘cute’, or ‘adorable’) is the culture of cuteness in Japan. …
- The cuteness culture, or kawaii aesthetic, has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular culture, entertainment, clothing, food, toys, personal appearance, and mannerisms.
What Japanese name means crystal?
In Japanese, Yoko and Yōko have numerous orthographical variations. Some of the meanings of the kanji used to write it are: 瑛子, “crystal, sparkle of jewelry, child”
What Japanese name means sun?
Haru is a Japanese name that means sun or sunlight.
What does Megumi mean?
Megumi (めぐみ, メグミ, 恵, 恵美, 愛, 恩恵, 恩) is a Japanese feminine given name. In Japanese, the word megumi means “blessing; grace.”
What are some cute Japanese nicknames?
Cute Japanese Nicknames
- 旦那 (danna) – “Hubby”
- 旦那さん (dannasan) – “Hubby”, but the -san, in this case, adds cuteness.
- 嫁 (yome) – “wifey” or “bride”
- 夫 (otto) – “Husband”
- 妻 or 奥さん (tsuma or okusan) – “Wife”
- ダーリン (darin) – “darling”
- ハニー (hanii) – “honey”
What Japanese name means rare beauty?
Hayami: A unique Japanese baby name meaning “rare beauty,” this is a special choice for a little girl.
What Japanese name means princess?
Hime (姫) is the Japanese word for princess or a lady of higher birth. Daughters of a monarch are actually referred to by other terms, e.g. Ōjo (王女), literally king’s daughter, even though Hime can be used to address Ōjo.